Flying Mandatory Quarantine in Malaysia PCR test for transit in Istanbul
Traveling in the pandemic is not advised, so naturally it is a very stressful process!
- My flight got rescheduled multiple times
- Istanbul implemented a mandatory negative PCR test 72-hour prior to boarding – they announced this 3 days before my flight!
- Malaysia reduced the mandatory quarantine from 14 days to 10 days. With a valid negative PCR test taken 72 hours prior to arrival in KL, the hotel quarantine is only 7 days!
- I paid for Premium Package at Impiana KLCC
Very grateful to the frontline workers for making my quarantine very smooth and enjoyable!
1. Malaysia Quarantine Support Group ()
2. Malaysia Air Travel Support Group ()
3. List of Hotels that have Premium Package:
Follow me on Instagram! ????